Monday, August 17, 2009

Healing the childrens and Adults in Somalia


I enjoyed attending this program. It was awesome and hoped for more people to have participated. There is no price tag for helping another human being putting aside kin and offering your best accomadations. For those of you out there that want to contribute please do so, its an humble cause. At the drive I have seen little kids offering to donate their allowance girls and boys 100 dollars each. I hope that should motivate you enough and I'm sure some of us can do better. Soon I put up a donation poster which can directly contact them...Thank you again...



Enjoy as always...keep the heritage alive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thought's are very important, please leave comment it will remaind us of your presence. Thank you much...

Somali's for Obama

Somali's for Obama
2008 Election

Information

Mogadisho Security